TWISTEDbrotherTWISTEDbrother

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

the world was depressing enough already

i think i just saw some of the effects of a mind-numbing, productivity bound society Marx wrote about. Am I right? but who cares anyway.

does it matter to be free when you dont want to do anything anymore?

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

great game!

if i knew that one day i would control a little chuck norris and roundhouse kick some zombies i would never had believed it. Now it has happened i'm filled with joy. There's just some glitches that annoyed me but nothing big.

Galactic Colonization Galactic Colonization

excellent game

easy at the beginning, but becomes rapidly impossible

karbongames responds:

Yes, that is why during the early levels you should come up with a strategy in order to win the game. Some players will try to take advantage of the accumulating resources they get from a controlled planet... waiting until they have enough to upgrade. Some players will sacrifice a controlled planet, then capture it again as soon as an enemy captures it (it gives you more resources). But of course, staying too long in a level lowers your overall score.

And yes, it is possible to win the game by playing it normally (without having to wait for sooo long to get all upgrades on the early levels).

Cannibal Cuisine Cannibal Cuisine

great!

disgusting enough. 100%

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

physics??

excellent game, but one comment. It's a hell of turtle, cuz when you hit the ground at mach 8, normally you vaporize and leave a somewhat big crater...

Cage Tibet Cage Tibet

is it under governement surveilance?

i frankly hope this game is sarcastic

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

grrreat!

...I believe I can touch the sky!

the concept is awesome, you could extend it!

Love Overdose Love Overdose

heheheeheheh cruelty

would be fun if there was some upgrades and/or other ways to torture those little bears!

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

best shooter i've played. period

this is an excellent sniper game. however, this game made me feel like man were just a bunch of sick bastards. So i ask tge question: are we, guys, all mad or what?

Kill Eric Bauman Game Kill Eric Bauman Game

VIVA NG alliance

did someone ever thought of making a molotov cocktail and throw it in his house???

great game!