TWISTEDbrotherTWISTEDbrother

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

eye-opener indeed

gigantor professed some really wise advice.

I never was a big user of facebook, but each times I used it, my wall was constantly covered with boring shit. So I decided to delete every person who would make a useless comment. Now I'm down to very few facebook friends.

But I realise now, thanks to gigantor, that it is not enough. I should really try to convince boring people to end in a blaze of glory, for the sake of the humankind! XD

great flash, as always.

JohnnyUtah responds:

thanks brah

Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

i'm curious

wouldn't you be playing the "cadavre exquis" game with your friends to write those imaginative lyrics?

Un Millier de Bouteilles Un Millier de Bouteilles

décidément...

tout ce que tu fais est vraiment excellent, c'est un peu moi débarquant à montréal cet automne, beau choix de couleur :P

malheureusement tu as un nouveau fan qui attend tes oeuvres futures. Je veux pas te mettre de pression mais...

Suncomes responds:

Ho, j'ai déjà commencé a écrire et dessiner le storyboard du prochain film!

Tu ne viens pas de montréal?

Shitty Fucking Art Game Shitty Fucking Art Game

the world was depressing enough already

i think i just saw some of the effects of a mind-numbing, productivity bound society Marx wrote about. Am I right? but who cares anyway.

does it matter to be free when you dont want to do anything anymore?

Zombie Exploder Zombie Exploder

great game!

if i knew that one day i would control a little chuck norris and roundhouse kick some zombies i would never had believed it. Now it has happened i'm filled with joy. There's just some glitches that annoyed me but nothing big.

Galactic Colonization Galactic Colonization

excellent game

easy at the beginning, but becomes rapidly impossible

karbongames responds:

Yes, that is why during the early levels you should come up with a strategy in order to win the game. Some players will try to take advantage of the accumulating resources they get from a controlled planet... waiting until they have enough to upgrade. Some players will sacrifice a controlled planet, then capture it again as soon as an enemy captures it (it gives you more resources). But of course, staying too long in a level lowers your overall score.

And yes, it is possible to win the game by playing it normally (without having to wait for sooo long to get all upgrades on the early levels).

SWeissen P - Rock It SWeissen P - Rock It

your music makes me feel like I am MADE out of metal. You really got some mad talent man!

Battlefield 1942 intro remix Battlefield 1942 intro remix

aah yeah

shit man yur right, i dont know why but when i hear that theme song i see war everywhere around me, what an hallucination!

anyway, that's a worthy remix, the beat is awesome!

][ He's a Pirate ][ ][ He's a Pirate ][

like link

faster beat and more rythms would've been great, nice tune tough

mybrobilo responds: